Skip to content
ADVANTAGE 400 PUMP
Multiurethanes Advantage 400 Pumps are typically used for most concrete crack injection projects using water-reactive polyurethane resins.
Gravity feed chamber, 25-foot discharge hose, grout control header, pressure relief valve, pressure gauge, 48″ whip hose and hydraulic coupler.
Modification kits are available to convert existing airless spray paint piston pumps for grouting applications.
Optional rubber-tired carts are available.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL LITERATURE
- Automatic pressure-actuated start/stop operation maintains injection pressures within determined limits.
- Airless piston pumps specially modified for large grouting projects using one-component and two-component resins.
- Injection pressure range adjustable up to 2,000 psi by rotating knob mounted on top of pump – no tools required.
- Max. recommended hose length = 100 feet of 1/4″ hose.
- Variable output up to 1.5 litres per minute.
- Lightweight – 18 kg complete with hose and fittings.
- Variable capacity suction containers with gravity suction assembly to pump intake chamber.
- Various resin discharge control headers to accommodate specific site conditions.
- Rental pumps are available.
Up to 2,000 psi